1 Shallot, finely chopped
5 Garlic Cloves, rough chopped
4 cups Cilantro (I used about 3 bunches)
2 cups Parsley (I used 1 bunch)
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
3/4 cup Olive Oil (you might need to add a little more depending on the consistency, however smooth or thick you prefer just add more or less olive oil)
Buzz it up!
- Place finely chopped shallot in large bowl and set aside.
- In food processor, add garlic, cilantro leaves, parsley leaves, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar.
- Pulse slowly about 4 times, then turn on high and blend.
- While food processor is blending slowly pour in the olive oil stopping to scrape the bowl about 30 seconds in.
- Process until desired consistency is reached, add to the bowl of shallot, stir to combine, taste for seasonings and serve!
This sauce is so fresh and will get better as it sits in the refrigerator. The little flecks of green are so beautiful draped over the plate. You can serve it right away of course and it seriously tastes good any protein my brain can think of!